SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It involves optimising a website to improve that website’s rank and visibility within search engines’ organic results. This involves both technical, and on-page optimisations.
- Crawlable – Make sure the site is easily accessible so search engines can actually crawl the site.
- Keywords – Research keywords that you would like to rank for. Do you have content that can meet the intent of these search terms?
- Content – Optimise your content to not only “answer” customers search queries, but make it relevant and compelling. Try to make your content interesting enough, or unique enough that people will want to share it, helping grow backlinks organically.
- Usability – Make sure your site loads quickly, while also having good user experience.
- Titles and Descriptions – Optimise your titles and descriptions to entice clicks from the search engine results page.